Friday, October 20, 2006

Iftar @ Pizza Hut and Holidays on Eid-ul-Fitar

Holdays for Eid-ul-Fitar have been announced by the govt. of Pakistan from Monday 23 Oct. to Wednesday 25 Oct. Since Saturday and Sunday is my official off, the vacation is going to be five days for me! Kool. I plan to utilize this time by studying, playing around, visiting my relatives, and having fun with friends and family. I also have plan to write on at least one technical (.NET-related) issue for this blog. So stay tuned! Yesterday I was out with coleagues to have Iftaar at Pizza Hut. In Ramadan they are offering an "All You Can Eat for just 299+ST" deal as does KFC. I've noted that quality of pizzaz was not as good as it is in normal days. Anyways if you're a big eater, I'd suggest you go have this deal at Iftar. By the way, this deal is available for Sehri as well. Cheers.

No comments: